Monday

Pennies.....

I've been finding pennies all week.

Not that I've been actively looking. But there they are.

At work, at home, at the store. There was one lying under my mailbox the other day.

People find pennies all the time, no big deal.

But I don't recall the last time I found this many pennies. 11 cents worth as of today.

Gregory would find pennies and if they were heads up, he'd pick them up and give them to me. He didn't touch them if they were tails up. He even bought me a keychain with a penny in it on a road trip once.

All of the pennies I have found this week have been heads up.

Makes me wonder....

4 comments:

Bubblewench said...

pennies from heaven...

TexasRaceLady said...

It means good things will come.

Big Pissy said...

exactly....

Coloradolady said...

Yes..pennies fro heaven...nothing like a little reminder that you are so very much loved!
~I believe in that sort of thing by the way!!