Thursday

100 Things Divided by 4 - Part Tres !!

100 Divided by 4 - Part Tres !!!!

Hellloooooo yall !!! Here's your daily installment of KIM-fo !!
  • I love skully caps (or toboggans, whatever!) They are my fave winter headgear.
  • I am a side sleeper and have a thing for pillows. It's like a pillow castle.
  • My t-shirts have a hierarchy. My favorite ones hang in the closet, my next fave are in my dresser, and workout, yardwork and just "meh" shirts live in the hamper in my closet!
  • I have learned that some things are just not worth getting worked up over.
  • I only like blackberries and strawberries. Raspberries, Boysenberries, and Dingleberries need not apply.
  • I say "awesome!!!" and "cool" way too much
  • My grandparents let me stay up and watch Saturday Night Live when it was still good...
  • Even though I don't always agree with their opinions, I like Fox News Channel
  • I think Shepard Smith is hawwwtt and I love Geraldo Rivera, he's such a drama queen
  • I cannot stand when people don't use their turn signals
  • If I see a dog or cat outside a store or restaurant I buy them something to eat
  • I never ever thought I would be a widow at 39, and I hate it , but anyway....
  • I'm still here.
  • I love lava lamps, they remind me of my childhood!
  • When I was a kid and had those "jerk awake" dreams, I always thought my brother was waking me up and would go into his room and scream at him! Sorry Alya. (Alan)
  • I love James Taylor. JT puts on a hell of a live show. I'm telling yall, he JAMS!
  • I sing at the top of my lungs and in a bad note to Billy Joel's " New York State of Mind". Keep me away from alcohol and a karaoke machine, or there could be problems. And evidence.
  • I hate being asked what "category" my blog is under. Uhm, I dunno, KIMTASTIC ?!
  • I am a gadget techie goob, I must have the hot new item to fiddle with upon release. Hence my collection of iPhones and iPods and other shiny things.
  • Smoothie King smoothies are like my own personal crack.
  • I love Snoopy and all things Charlie Brown.
  • On that note, I always get Charlie Brown cards for bd's and occasions for others. They have come to expect it. Once I didn't, and I got the "Wha?? No Snoopy card??"
  • And in other CB News, I played Peppermint Patty in a school play.
  • I post at a message board that started off as a place to make snarky comments about Survivor in it's first season, and it has grown into a huge community. I love some of those folks even though I have never met any of them in RL. It's my first internet stop of the day. Besides Twitter. ; )
  • My favorite place in the world to get a burger and a beer is Fudpucker's in Destin, Florida.
Ok, that's all folks !!! Finishing up tomorrow when who knows what type of awful secrets will be revealed??? Bwa ha ha ha .........

10 comments:

Jode said...

YOu sound lovely and I am right with you on all the shiney iphones and ipods sigh... luv em. =-)

ms s n b said...

i think this is my favorite 25 so far~~of course, i forgot the window was open for like 2 hours~~

silly girl (me not you)well you too thinking about it~~that is one of the reasons
we are able to still be here

or at least my silly girl and brain farts keep me around

Maria @BOREDmommy said...

I love this kind of post - I've done two myself. Its a great way to get to know someone. So far, I still want to be best girlies. I think the tshirt hierarchy is hilarious. Love that you're a gadget girl - me too, to a fault. Charlie Brown is and always will be the SHIT.
Maria @BOREDmommy

Kim said...

Jode - Thanks !! I bet you are lovely too !! Ooooh shiny....

ms s n b - I love silly girl brainfarts !!!

Maria !!! - Haiiii !!!! Yay !! Will you be my BFF?

sybil law said...

I am not into the latest gadgetry, although I am thinking of upgrading the phone. However, I still won't text. :)
And Snoopy/ Charlie Brown is the shizz.
As are you.

marty said...

You need to do more karaoke. I can be your karaoke role model. Maybe that's not a good thing.

Kim said...

Sybil - The hell with texting . Twitter is the shiz, just like US !!

Marty- I would be honored for you to be my karaoke mentor !!

TexasRaceLady said...

I am a side sleeper and have a thing for pillows. It's like a pillow castle.


Same here. And they have to be the expensive down/feather pillows, too. ROTFL

Steph said...

I love t shirts. I have a t shirt from every Hard Rock Cafe that I've ever been too, and that includes the largest Hard Rock in Orlando, and the smallest one in Aspen!

Kim said...

TRL - I think we are related !!!!