Thursday

LiveFromThe205 goes to ConFab Baby !!

In the morning I am headed to Lexington, Kentucky for a weekend of hanging out with fellow bloggers!!

Who I've never met !

I am excited and nervous at the same time. I have just been regularly blogging for the last few months, and most of these people have been doing it for awhile and are much mo'better than me. So I shall go, as a fish out of water !

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing Kentucky for the first time !! I may even take a road trip to Churchill Downs ! Woot !!

See yall Monday, and I'll be Tweeting all weekend !!

6 comments:

GeekByMarriage said...

Always pack your Mace! Lol j/k have a wonderful time!

Steph said...

Have fun!

Beautiful Mess said...

LOL @ Geek's comment! Gotta love that b!tch! Have SO much fun this weekend! Take lots of pictures and keep the tweets coming, lady!
*HUGS*

Big Pissy said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

John D. said...

It was great meeting you Kim! : )

Kim said...

It was great meeting you too John !