Wednesday

Two....

I have two new angels in Heaven this year. One of them has a second birthday today.



Happy Birthday Maddie.



In honor of her birthday, I'm asking you all to donate to Friends of Maddie.



In one of my latest posts, I lamented the upcoming holiday season and the fact that I would have no one to buy presents for. I was wrong. This year, I'll be buying presents for the folks that really need them. Just thinking about it makes the holidays a bit more tolerable for me.

It gives me a little bit of the joy that radiated from the beautiful Madeline Alice Spohr that now shines down from heaven. I hope the same joy will fall upon you.

Happy Birthday sweet Maddie. You are loved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post Kim. A wonderful tribute to a beautiful little girl.