Wednesday

A friend in need....

Anissa is a fellow blogger, someone I have met in person and one of my Twitter friends.

She has watched her daughter Peyton battle and defeat cancer, all doing so with a smile and a can-do attitude.

Yesterday she suffered a stroke and is in ICU in an Atlanta hospital.

Please, keep Anissa, including her husband and three children in your thoughts and prayers.

Send her good karma.

Burn a candle.

Whatever.

Just hope, along with her friends and family - in real life and in the blogosphere that she gets better.

And 2009 ? Get on with yer bad self.

PS - If you are in the ATLANTA area and want to help somehow, let me know - either at kimt205@yahoo.com or at 205-377-0546. I am 2.5 hours away and may be going over there depending on the need, and if not I may learn more about resources as the day goes on.

1 comment:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

I'm definitely keeping her in my thoughts. I'm buoyed by the fact that a college friend of mine celebrated seven years yesterday since her stroke. She has 95% recovered since her ordeal. Anissa has youth on her side and I'm going to think positive. If Kim can get there, so can Anissa.