Tuesday

Cancer.....

Sucks. Another blogger posted that once, and it's true.

I spent some time with my dad this morning while he was getting his daily radiation dose.

Looking around the room at all of the people there for chemo , radiation, etc, etc, it struck me how cancer really has no favorites......

It affects everyone. All of us, whether you have it, know someone who does, or have never been touched by it. It will eventually come around to you, and it's a crappy guest.

He's hanging in there, but I can see it taking a toll. This is chemo + radiation week, which is especially hard. It wears him out, and having to drive an hour one way and back 5 days a week for 5 weeks is enough to tire anyone !!

So stick with it Daddy, I love you, don't let this beat you.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hey! Thanks for checkin' out my blog! Sorry about your dad, hopefully he'll get better soon!

TexasRaceLady said...

Cozzie,
Stay strong. Cancer sucks, big time.

(((HUGS)))

Franna